Who we are
Located at: Street A388, Business BayDubai, United Arab Emirates.
Phone: 00971 56 960 8728. You can also check Jadah Mover Packers about us page.
Our website address is: https://www.jadahmoverpackers.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information
We require this data to comprehend your necessities and furnish you with a superior administration, and specifically for the accompanying reasons:
- Interior record keeping.
- We may utilize the data to enhance our items and administrations.
- We may occasionally send limited time messages about new items, exceptional offers or other data which we figure you may discover intriguing utilizing the email address which you have given.
- Now and again, we may likewise utilize your data to get in touch with you for statistical surveying purposes. We may get in touch with you by email, telephone, fax or mail. We may utilize the data to redo the site as per your interests.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Jadah Mover and Packers Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks.
- Cookies will be removed If you log out of your account, the login.
- An additional cookie will be saved in your browser If you edit or publish an article. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your contact information
We are focused on guaranteeing that your data is secure. With the end goal to avoid unapproved access or exposure, we have set up reasonable physical, electronic and administrative techniques to defend and secure the data we gather on the web.